Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A few of my favorite things about today...

I drank cocoa with my breakfast.

I arrived at work on time.

I led some students in a mini-yoga session, including shavasana. One student, who reported being tired before speech therapy, said he felt like he had more energy.

One student said she wanted to be a speech teacher like me, because I'm the nicest teacher.

I was a zombie and an alien while playing with my group of kinders.

I treated myself to a massage after work. I'm so calm; I think I need to make this happen monthly!

I'm about to go to a friend's house for authentic Thai food and fantastic company!

Happy Wednesday to all! I thank God for the many blessings of today!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could sit in on your sessions - I feel like you have so much fun with your students. I often feel stifled by the environment and want to do the things you do but feel like I can't.
    Sara Hammel

    ReplyDelete